The Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic is a locally owned veterinary surgery providing small and large animal services to the community of Goulburn and the surrounding region. The Clinic is located conveniently in Goulburn at 7 Clinton Street and regularly does farm visits to surrounding areas including: Towrang, Boxer's Creek, Bungonia, Breadalbane, Parkesbourne, Collector and Taralga.
The Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic has a team of veterinarians that have the knowledge to see either your household pet, your riding pony or your production animals. We are experienced, having provided veterinary treatment to animals of Goulburn for the last 25 years from our well equipped hospital with extensive surgical and medical facilities. In this time, we have looked after thousands of dogs, cats, horses, goats, sheep, cows, wildlife and birds. The clinic provides a 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year and prides itself on being able to look after your sick animal, any time of the day or night.
Our team of vets and veterinary nurses provide a caring and dedicated service to all animals, be it small or large. You can contact the clinic on (02) 48211881
Click here to see our range of services for either small or large animals.
CLINTON STREET VETERINARY CLINIC COVID-19 RESPONSE
Due to the current COVID - 19 pandemic and with respect to the current Government guidelines and the interest of the health of yourselves and our staff we will have to change the way we manage the health of your animals.
As of now the Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic will be implementing the following changes:
- We wish institute appointments for attendances at the clinic, please telephone for an appointment these will be arranged at 15 minute intervals, please arrive just before the appointment time.
We will not be seeing walk ins while the COVID -19 pandemic continues. We understand that many of our clients are used to arriving for consultations between 9-11am and 4-6pm during the week, however in the interests of reducing congregation points we have decided to implement appointments. IF you attend the clinic expecting a walk in consultation, we will ask you to stay in the car and our staff will make an appointment for the first available time. Please stay in your car until staff come to get you or call you.
- Please keep the recommended distance of 1.5 metres from the staff and other clients if present.
- Please have one person in attendance at the clinic with the animal unless necessary for control of the animal.
- For those that are self isolating we can arrange either telephone consultations or arrange house visits for urgent veterinary needs.
- Hand sanitisers are available at the front counter and throughout the clinic, please use it on entering the clinic.
- Please call to organise picking up medication for your pet instead of walking in to the front counter. We will endeavour to have the medication ready for pick up to minimise client numbers in the clinic. We are also happy to supply or order in longer prescriptions for your pets to minimise visits in the near future.
- If you are unwell or self isolating, please do not come to the clinic. Instead please call and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We will be split shifting our vets and nurses. We will provide one outside / large animal veterinarian each day as well as at least one small animal veterinarian. We will endeavour to see all sick animals but would appreciate your understanding if you cannot get an appointment at the requested time.
- Finally please consider if your visit is essential. Our priority is to continue to treat the sick small and large animals of the Goulburn Area, however adult dogs that have been regularly vaccinated in the past do not require a booster vaccination in the immediate future. We wish to prioritise vaccinations for young animals that have not fully protected against disease like Parvo virus.
These changes have not been made lightly and these times are rapidly changing. Our priority is to provide the highest level of veterinary care to the animals of Goulburn, while also looking after our staff, our clients and doing our part as responsible members of the community. We ask for your help in adopting these changes in these difficult times
The Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic Team
Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic is located in Goulburn, NSW. At the Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic we treat small and large animals from your family pet, your riding horse or your farm animals including cattle and sheep. We offer a range of preventative animal health care for dogs and cats including Vaccinations, Desexing (spey and castration), Microchipping, Dentistry (scale, polish and extractions), and parasite prevention including intestinal worms, fleas, ticks and heartworm. We also provide consultations, surgery including orthopaedic surgery, ultrasound, digital radiology, hospitalisation.Additional services to breeders include progesterone testing, Artificial insemination and litter vaccination rates. We can provide veterinary services for horses, cattle, sheep, goats and livestock including geldings, pregnancy diagnosis, lameness evaluation, calvings, herd health monitoring such as brucellosis and Johnes testing. The Clinton Street Veterinary Clinic provided an after hours service for emergencies in either small or large animals. Vets Goulburn, Goulburn Vet, Vets in Goulburn, Vet hospital Goulburn, Farm visits in Goulburn, Equine vet, Vet 2580, Vet Southern Tablelands region, Mixed Practice Vet Goulburn.